Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tofu and Food Photography

Recently have been quite interested in food photography. Inspired by avlxyz on flickr.
Anyways today mum made this tofu dish for dinner and I decided to add XO sauce to it for the extra flavour. And yes I actually ate the tofu tonight, something about fragrant oil and xo sauce that just gives everything an extra boost. It looked quite nice and therefore I decided to try and take some pics.
From the 5mp HP camera, the macro function isn't the best unfortunately.
This happens to be the "best" camera in the house, best meaning highest megapixel. 
These two taken using my samsung phone. 3mp + autofocus. 
I think the ones from my phone look better. 

What do you think?

Dad's seriously considering getting a Digital SLR.
I really really really (X infinity) hope he does =)

2 comments: