Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Permanently Straightened Hair

This post ain't about food. I'm sorry I haven't really posted much lately cos year 12 is evil, so much hw and study to do. 12am nights, 7am mornings KILL YOU. Anyways back to what I'm posting about, HAIR. Kinda related to schoool...
When I was in HK I decided to get my hair permanently straightened. Although it was a long 3 hours of sitting in a chair (I have an extremely short attention span) and quite expensive, I'm really glad I did it. Cos I don't have to use my straightener again for a while : ) which means I can sleep in for like 5-10 mins every morning. Seriously in year 12, any extra sleep is heaven.Hopefully it'll last for quite a while cos the feeling of waking up without having to do anything to your hair is AWESOME. By the way, my hair is naturally quite wavy and a mess every morning but now that is a thing of the past.
Anyways that is all, I'm going to be running on adrenalin soon cos I'm so tired.

Still have 2 posts yet to be published =.=" must remember to finish them soon.
-china post (from 2 months ago)
-yum cha inn (from 1 month ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment