Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome

So this blog is about my trip to HK.
My main goal to record and remember my trip to HK.
Just a bit about myself.
I was born in HK but i came to Melb before i even had memories.
I never really liked going back to HK because it was a daunting place and i guess i didn't see what was so great about it.
But as you grow older, more mature you realise your heritage, where you're from and you start to have a desire to return there.
And for the past 2 years, i've wanted to go back to HK just for a holiday.
I think its from my drama addiction, made me start to miss HK.
So finally I'm going back for a holiday and I'm really excited.
Before my parents decided to go back to HK in the summer holidays, i had this awesome plan to hardcore do as much coursework for year 12 as i could, but now thats all down the drain :D
So I hope to keep everyone who bothers to read and possibly follow this blog updated and interested. But still a while till its summer holidays so i probably won't post much at all until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment